Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tomorrows Cath

Noah's cath procedure was postponed until Tomorrow morning. So he goes in about 830 am. The Drs decided to wait for a few reasons. One being that it's so risky, they wanted a full staff on hand and the surgeon to be there.... just in case. Worst case scenario: They tear a hole in his heart and can't stop the bleeding so the surgeon has to open his chest and try to fix it or he ends up on ECMO (a heart/lung machine that they can't be on more than a week tops). Very risky indeed. It makes me nervous but at the same time, I think he will be OK because I really don't think its his time. I truly believe he will get a heart and come through all this. The main question is how long will it take and how sick will he get.

As always, your prayers are sincerely appreciated.


  1. Finally, I can leave a comment. We're praying for your family! We pray daily many times that Noah's little heart will come soon! Thanks for keeping up with your blog. I love being updated on everything. We can't wait for you to come home so Noah and Mr. T can play! ;)

  2. Just checking in on you all! I'm storming Heaven for your sweet little Noah!


Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails